Vintage Finds & Handmade Gifts from Local Sellers & Artists, plus DJs & Food at VAMP, 547 Athol, Oakland
BUY LOCAL, HANDMADE & RECYCLED for yourself, family & friends! BRING CASH!
- Tons of Vintage clothing, accessories, records, and knick knacks from the 1930s - 80s from Rusty Blazenhoff, Tracy Parker, Alexandra Tyler, Denise Campanero, Karen Finlay, Enid Westberg & more...
- Paintings, photos, prints, and mosaics by Momoko Sudo, Luce Lucy, Ken Duffy, and Emily Duffy - see the Vainvan art car!
- Vintage slips for bad girls & pin-up boy beer koozies by femme Cartel’s Femily Oakland
- Recycled bra purses, vintage china & plate jewelry, key jewelry and charms by Sherry Tobin
- Handmade feather and eclectic hats and hairbands from Lisa Aurora for de la lucha
- Handmade clothing for toddlers, and punk, mod and rockabilly clothes such as hoods, tankers and bib shirts for little girls by Terrie Livingston-Lau
- Beautiful plant gifts from Garden Hortica
- Order gifts from Tupperware lady extraordinaire, Karen Finlay
- Tasty tacos, tamales, and Mexican hot chocolate by Tina Tamale. Desserts by Semita Dulce
- DJS spinning vintage vinyl - buy records for yourself and as gifts
Contact Paula Wirth of Eat Drink Oakland for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call VAMP at
#vintage, #art, #oakland, #event, #food, #dj, #records, #gifts, #shoplocal